Thursday, July 30, 2009

On Friendship

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."- Anais Nin
My friend Gail just called me out of the blue and asked me to meet her for lunch. This is a wonderful surprise because she lives in another town about an hour and a half away. Gail makes me smile because at the age of 70, she still loves to pose for the camera, and I mean she really hams it up. Confidence oozes out of her. She is independent and is crazy about fashion and shoes. She dances with the Silver Tappers, a group of dancers in Pahrump, NV who put on shows at various events.
A colleague of hers nicknamed her "Old Buzzard", but I think she's more like a "Designer Chick"
She's one hot mama!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you said about me! I am a "Hot Mama" and will continue to be one until the fire goes out!!
    I love you. Gail

    ReplyDelete