Monday, August 17, 2009

Delete, Delete, Delete,.....goes my finger on the keyboard

I don't know about everyone else, but I get really tired of getting forwarded e-mails. I usually scan the body of the e-mail to make sure it's not something really fantastic and worthy of saving, but most times I find myself pushing the delete button. Sometimes, though there will be one that stands out before I send it to that trash bin in cyber space.

Today, I was cleaning out my mailbox when I came across this forwarded e-mail that I think is worthy of being quotable.


Four things you can't recover:

The stone.......after the throw.

The word........after it's said.

The occasion.........after it's missed.

The time.........after it's gone.

3 comments:

  1. that's a GREAT quote that we should all think about !!
    maybe even make a huge sign of it and hang it on a wall in the house so that it can pointed at as a gentle reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one to save. I agree with Beth - I think I will copy it out and put it in a prominent place. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete