Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Gratitude

This is a re-post from something I wrote a couple of months ago on facebook. Just wanted to share it with my fellow bloggers.


Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 12:16am
My innermost thoughts are private, but sometimes I share that part of myself with a select few. I feel inspired to write. Life is good. I appreciate my husband and I am so grateful that he is without a doubt, rock solid and very good to me. I am so lucky. I'm not saying this because something spectacular happened, or because he did something to surprise me, or anything out of the ordinary. It's just that when I really bring myself to a higher consciousness, it makes me aware of how things are in perfect alignment for me at this point in my life. When awareness strikes me like this I just have the urge to express my gratitude to God, the Universe, and to my husband.There are times when my thoughts stray to the what if's. Fantasies of grandeur play like motion pictures in my mind. They make me smile and feel good inside, but those are just fantasies. My reality, my life, my friends, my husband......that is the here and now and it is what makes me happy. It's what makes me strong. It's what fills my bucket. And I am most grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment